Fudgy "Cup" Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a unique gift that shows how much you care? Simply place individual portions of this cake mix and glaze mix into plastic bags and dress them up in special microwave-safe mugs.
What You'll Need
- CAKE MIX:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- GLAZE MIX:
- 2 2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered dry cocoa mix
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake and pudding mixes; blend well with a whisk.
- In a medium bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa mix.
- Divide cake mix evenly into 8 small plastic bags, about 1/2 cup each; seal and label "Cake Mix." Do the same with glaze mix, packing about 1/3 cup mix in each bag; seal and label "Glaze Mix."
- Make individual microwave Fudgy "Cup" Cakes (below), or pack the mixes to give as gifts (below).
Making a Fudgy "Cup" Cake: Spray the inside of a microwave-safe mug generously with cooking spray. Pour prepared bag of cake mix into mug. Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, and 1 tablespoon water. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, place prepared bag of glaze mix in a small bowl and add 1-1/2 teaspoons milk; mix well then pour glaze over mug cake immediately after removing it from microwave. Serve cake warm in the mug.
Giving Fudgy "Cup" Cake Mix as a Gift: Place 1 sealed cake mix bag and 1 sealed glaze mix bag into a microwave-safe mug, and attach the recipe for Making a Fudgy "Cup" Cake (above).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!