Witches' Brew Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You can tell them that our Witches' Brew Cupcakes were made by some extra-nice kitchen witches who wanted to make sure that there was a special surprise inside each cupcake. What a fun treat for a Halloween party!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16-ounce) can chocolate frosting
- 24 Halloween cupcake-size decorations
- Orange or yellow chocolate-covered candies for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with cake batter. Drop a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of batter in each cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool. Evenly spread frosting over each cupcake, top each with a Halloween decoration, and garnish with candies. (See photo)
Add to the fun by using Halloween-themed paper liners!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 271
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 206mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.