Peanut Butter Pie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving a peanut butter pie, but just don't have the time or energy to bake one up today? No problem! We've layered some of your favorite ingredients into these Peanut Butter Pie Parfaits, so you can enjoy all of the flavors without breaking a sweat. It's so easy and, more importantly, really tasty!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped peanut butter cups
What to Do
- In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, combine pudding mix and milk until thickened. Whisk in peanut butter and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon crumbs into each of four parfait (or other tall) glasses. Divide half the peanut butter pudding mixture evenly into glasses. Sprinkle with half the peanut butter cups.
- Repeat with remaining crumbs and peanut butter pudding mixture. Top each parfait with whipped topping and remaining peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 592
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37g 57 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 70 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 16g 32 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 478mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 52g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"