Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a picnic any time you serve our Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad! Chock full of so many flavors, textures, and colors, it's a chilled pasta salad that does double duty as a side dish or a main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions, rinsed, and cooled
- 1 cup diced salami
- 1 cup diced Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, salami, cheese, peas, olives, celery, onion, and pickles.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dry mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir into pasta mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Yup, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, which is why this is a great recipe to make when you're cleaning out your fridge. Our recipe for Garbage Pasta Salad will also help make sure that nothing goes to waste!
- If the potluck party put you on macaroni salad duty, we've got just the thing. Just click here to check out more exciting macaroni salad recipes.
- And hey, we've got loads of delicious deli salad recipes! For more great deli salad recipes, click here. Plus, if you're looking for some must-make potluck recipes, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 197
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.4g 11 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 745mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!