Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's a picnic any time you serve our Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad! Chock full of so many flavors, textures, and colors, it's a chilled pasta salad that does double duty as a side dish or a main dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions, rinsed, and cooled
- 1 cup diced salami
- 1 cup diced Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can pitted black olives
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, salami, cheese, peas, olives, celery, onion, and pickles.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, dry mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir into pasta mixture; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Yup, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, which is why this is a great recipe to make when you're cleaning out your fridge. Our recipe for Garbage Pasta Salad will also help make sure that nothing goes to waste!
- If the potluck party put you on macaroni salad duty, we've got just the thing. Just click here to check out more exciting macaroni salad recipes.
- And hey, we've got loads of delicious deli salad recipes! For more great deli salad recipes, click here. Plus, if you're looking for some must-make potluck recipes, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 198
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 759mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.0g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!