The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Avocado Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
Whether you choose to put it on bread or eat it with pita chips, our Avocado Egg Salad is sure to become a family favorite after just one bite!
What You'll Need
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; mix well.
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves, distributing evenly, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- You can serve this with your favorite bread or on a bed of lettuce.
- Enjoyed this recipe? Check out more avocado faves in our collection of Healthy Eats: 12 Amazing Recipes with Avocado.
Nov 14, 2016
I didn't think egg salad could ever be improved. I was so wrong. This is the most wonderful sandwich I have ever had. Serious comfort and if it has avocado, it has to be healthy right? I skipped the cheese and it was still a wonderful lunch. Even the kids liked it!
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!