Avocado Egg Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you choose to put it on bread or eat it with pita chips, our Avocado Egg Salad is sure to become a family favorite after just one bite!
What You'll Need
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except lettuce; mix well.
- Spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves, distributing evenly, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- You can serve this with your favorite bread or on a bed of lettuce.
- Enjoyed this recipe? Check out more avocado faves in our collection of Healthy Eats: 12 Amazing Recipes with Avocado.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.