Summer's Best Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect coleslaw recipe to bring to a family shindig or backyard bash, 'cause it goes along with everything! Summer's Best Slaw features the delicious combo of a sweet and savory dressing and crunchy, flavorful summer peppers.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, celery, bell peppers, and jalapeno pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved; pour over coleslaw mixture, tossing to coat completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 254mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Ultimate Coconut Cake is a show-stopping dessert that's perfect for Easter, or any other time you want to whip it up! You can change the toppings to whatever is fun and festive for the holiday, so you can make this moist cake for any occasion! And as good as it looks, we promise, it tastes even better!