Summer's Best Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect coleslaw recipe to bring to a family shindig or backyard bash, 'cause it goes along with everything! Summer's Best Slaw features the delicious combo of a sweet and savory dressing and crunchy, flavorful summer peppers.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, celery, bell peppers, and jalapeno pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved; pour over coleslaw mixture, tossing to coat completely.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 94
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 254mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.8g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.