"Blue" Ribbon Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blue cheese potato salad?! Sure! With always-good Wisconsin dairy products, you could make almost anything into a dairy dish. And this one is both rich and mellow ... a real picnic hero-maker!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds potatoes (2 to 3 large potatoes), cooked and cut into 3/4-inch cubes to yield 4 cups
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the potato cubes, celery, and scallions; set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sour cream, parsley, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in the blue cheese. Pour over the potato mixture and toss lightly. Chill and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!