We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As we gear up for our summer picnics and cookouts, we're looking for the best coleslaw recipes to pair with our favorites. Well, look no further than this homestyle coleslaw that tastes like a childhood memory!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage coleslaw mix (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, sugar, and salt; mix until smooth and creamy. Add the coleslaw mix and toss until well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Prefer to shred the cabbage yourself? Go ahead! Use about 10 cups shredded cabbage (and add a few shredded carrots, too, if you want).
- If you're a fan of cabbage, then go check out our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 133
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 6.2mg 2 %
- Sodium 260mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.