We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chow mein noodles and peanut sauce add Asian flair to traditional coleslaw. Chopstick Coleslaw is just as good as take-out!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package cooked sliced chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Asian or peanut dressing
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts or chow mein noodles
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, coleslaw mix, onion, and cilantro; mix well. Add the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with peanuts or chow mein noodles, and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.