We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chow mein noodles and peanut sauce add Asian flair to traditional coleslaw. Chopstick Coleslaw is just as good as take-out!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package cooked sliced chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Asian or peanut dressing
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts or chow mein noodles
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, coleslaw mix, onion, and cilantro; mix well. Add the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle with peanuts or chow mein noodles, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.