Special Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we first saw this recipe in Palm Springs, California, we didn't think we'd like the combination, but then we tried it and...WOW! It's that special. You don't need a special occasion to serve our Special Chicken Salad. It'll make every moment feel special!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, honey, curry powder, and celery salt. Mix in the chicken, grapes, and pecans. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can use cooked turkey instead of chicken, if you'd like.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!