Special Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we first saw this recipe in Palm Springs, California, we didn't think we'd like the combination, but then we tried it and...WOW! It's that special. You don't need a special occasion to serve our Special Chicken Salad. It'll make every moment feel special!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, honey, curry powder, and celery salt. Mix in the chicken, grapes, and pecans. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can use cooked turkey instead of chicken, if you'd like.
- If you liked this easy chicken salad recipe, check out our latest collection, How to Make Chicken Salad: 14 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!