Greek Cucumber Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How about this Greek variation of cucumber salad? It's a snap! It tastes like when Momma used to take summer cukes and throw them together like this just to use them up. Remember how we gobbled them up?
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized cucumbers, peeled (and seeded if desired) and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill for at least one hour. Stir well before serving.