Southwest Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Step out of the box with this pasta salad recipe that's full of authentic Southwestern flavors. This recipe for Southwestern Macaroni Salad is a hit no matter when you serve it.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne, ziti, or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (about 1 pint) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients; stir in pasta. Cover and chill for about 1 hour.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 291
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 0.6g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.2g 18 %
- Cholesterol 3.9mg 1 %
- Sodium 358mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!