Southwest Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Step out of the box with this pasta salad recipe that's full of authentic Southwestern flavors. This recipe for Southwestern Macaroni Salad is a hit no matter when you serve it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne, ziti, or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (about 1 pint) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients; stir in pasta. Cover and chill for about 1 hour.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!