Southwest Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Step out of the box with this pasta salad recipe that's full of authentic Southwestern flavors. This recipe for Southwestern Macaroni Salad is a hit no matter when you serve it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne, ziti, or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (about 1 pint) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients; stir in pasta. Cover and chill for about 1 hour.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 298
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.3g 19 %
- Cholesterol 3.1mg 1 %
- Sodium 359mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!