Spicy Shrimp Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dressing sure can make the salad, and with this recipe I've created a spicy dressing and salad combination that should be a nice all-in-one change of pace.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium-sized head iceberg lettuce, shredded
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add the picante sauce and horseradish and continue beating until well blended. With a spoon, stir in the chilies and the shrimp, reserving a few shrimp for garnish; mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, place the shredded lettuce on a large platter or in individual serving bowls and top with the shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with the reserved shrimp and serve.
Remember, the spiciness of this salad will depend upon the spiciness of the picante sauce you use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 200
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 648mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 11g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 4.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.