Spicy Shrimp Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dressing sure can make the salad, and with this recipe I've created a spicy dressing and salad combination that should be a nice all-in-one change of pace.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium-sized head iceberg lettuce, shredded
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add the picante sauce and horseradish and continue beating until well blended. With a spoon, stir in the chilies and the shrimp, reserving a few shrimp for garnish; mix well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, place the shredded lettuce on a large platter or in individual serving bowls and top with the shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with the reserved shrimp and serve.
Remember, the spiciness of this salad will depend upon the spiciness of the picante sauce you use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 185
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 96mg 32 %
- Sodium 646mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.8g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.4g 0 %