Tangy Sandwich Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tangy Sandwich Slaw gets its distinct flavor from a mixture of Dijon mustard and seasoned rice vinegar, making it your passport to a world of exciting taste.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar, roasted garlic flavor
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) bag coleslaw mix (about 4 cups)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, mustard, and black pepper; whisk well until thoroughly mixed.
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and toss with vinegar mixture until evenly coated. Serve immediately or keep covered in the refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Mizkan Americas
This versatile slaw is delicious as-is, or try any of these options for more tasty excitement!
- Fill a pita pocket with slaw along with cooked baby shrimp.
- Go Asian-style by mixing the slaw with diced cooked chicken to fill appetizer or main-dish lettuce wraps.
- Make everyone’s favorite meat and cheese-packed sub sandwiches with the usual fix-ins then add this slaw for tasty crunch.
- For great sandwich wraps, evenly distribute 1/2 pound thinly sliced ham or turkey in the center of 4 eight-inch spinach-flavored tortillas, top each with about 1 cup slaw, fold in the sides of the wrap, and roll from the bottom up.