Tangy Sandwich Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tangy Sandwich Slaw gets its distinct flavor from a mixture of Dijon mustard and seasoned rice vinegar, making it your passport to a world of exciting taste.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar, roasted garlic flavor
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1-pound) bag coleslaw mix (about 4 cups)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, mustard, and black pepper; whisk well until thoroughly mixed.
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and toss with vinegar mixture until evenly coated. Serve immediately or keep covered in the refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Mizkan Americas
This versatile slaw is delicious as-is, or try any of these options for more tasty excitement!
- Fill a pita pocket with slaw along with cooked baby shrimp.
- Go Asian-style by mixing the slaw with diced cooked chicken to fill appetizer or main-dish lettuce wraps.
- Make everyone’s favorite meat and cheese-packed sub sandwiches with the usual fix-ins then add this slaw for tasty crunch.
- For great sandwich wraps, evenly distribute 1/2 pound thinly sliced ham or turkey in the center of 4 eight-inch spinach-flavored tortillas, top each with about 1 cup slaw, fold in the sides of the wrap, and roll from the bottom up.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.