We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you bring this tropical coleslaw to your next family gathering, be prepared for everybody to ask you for the recipe. It's a family-pleasing coleslaw that's bound to become everybody's favorite picnic side dish.
What You'll Need
- 10 to 12 cups chopped cabbage (1 large head)
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup shredded carrots (about 4 carrots)
- 1 cup chopped red onion (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well mixed and evenly coated.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours, and mix again before serving.
You can eliminate the chilling time if you want to serve this immediately, but that time really does help the flavors marry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 343
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 3.6g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 679mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7 %
- Sugars 16g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.