Mr. Food's Top 100 Recipes of 2011
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're sharing the most popular recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen in 2011, including the top recipe of the year that YOU, our readers, loved most! This huge collection is one you'll definitely want to keep handy, whether you save it in your Recipe Box or print it out for safe-keeping in your kitchen.
Featuring the Top 100 Recipes from the past year, you'll find all of our best-loved dishes on this list including slow cooker recipes, easy side dishes, Amish comfort favorites, must-make appetizers, quick & easy dinner recipes, and of course, plenty of our tasty desserts! There's even some top-rated recipes here that you also loved in 2010, so be sure to review our Top 20 Recipes of 2010 for more easy recipe ideas.
Main Dish Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our bakery-style Italian Cream Cake recipe may be a cake mix recipe, but it ends up with layer upon layer of a to-die-for from-scratch taste that'll make you feel like a star baker. You're gonna love how easy it is to make this Italian Cream Cake recipe!
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 58 Potluck Ideas
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- Spooky Treats and Party Eats: 34 Halloween Recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen Free eCookbook
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- 41 Easy Chinese Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes