Mother's Day Hash Brown Waffle Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 (6-inch) waffles
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Surprise Mom with this rise and shine breakfast on Mother’s Day or any day. How can you miss with this freshly made potato and cheese waffle topped with poached eggs. When it comes to easy breakfast ideas, this was made with mom in mind, because we know just how special she is, not only on Mother's Day, but every day. Serve this up with some Béarnaise Sauce and you’ve got the ultimate way to show mom just how much you love her.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1 (0.9-ounce) package Béarnaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
Test Kitchen Tip
- While you’re at the grocery store, don’t forget to grab a package of frozen Brown ‘N Serve sausage links to round out your breakfast.
- You've got to check out our Incredible Mother's Day Brunch Ideas! So delicious and easy to make. It's sure to impress, not only on Mother's Day, but any time you just want to make Mom feel a little special.
- For even more easy breakfast ideas, you've got to try our Good Ol' Southern Breakfast Recipes! These hearty, down-home meals are sure to satisfy the biggest of appetites.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 602
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 35g 69 %
- Cholesterol 550mg 183 %
- Sodium 1,354mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 0.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.