We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Did you know that a frittata is a type of omelet? Frittatas have their ingredients mixed and cooked right into the eggs, and they're not folded like omelets. This frittata is packed with hash browns, veggies and cheese. Mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen bell pepper and onion mix, thawed and drained (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add potatoes, and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cheese, salt, and black pepper. Stir in bell pepper and onion mix then pour over potatoes.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are completely set. Slice into wedges, and serve.
Sure, you can use different frozen vegetables if you'd prefer, or even saute some fresh vegetables to add to the egg mixture.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.