Cheddar 'n' Egg Pinwheels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you invite the whole gang over for brunch why not start 'em off with these Cheddar 'n' Egg Pinwheels? They don't just taste great, but they have a party-perfect look that'll make your guests say, "Ooh!"
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, salt, and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is smooth. Stir in scallions, if desired, then pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, then bake 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes then carefully lift aluminum foil (eggs and all) and remove from baking sheet. Starting from a smaller end, roll up eggs jellyroll style, carefully removing the aluminum foil as you roll. Slice into 1-inch pieces and serve.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.