We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food joins America's Egg Farmers aboard the navy ship USS Porter to salute America's military. Their Good Egg Breakfast puts a smile on everyone's face there, as it will on your ship...we mean, at your house.
What You'll Need
- 4 slices dense white or whole-grain bread
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place bread in a single layer in baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper then pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 28 to 30 minutes, or until firm in center. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).