Lazy Weekend Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy, tasty, baked egg skillet is perfect for your next lazy weekend breakfast. Plus, our Lazy Weekend Frittata is packed with healthy vegetables, so you can feel good about eating it!
What You'll Need
- 1 baking potato
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
What to Do
- Microwave potato on high 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, scallions, bell pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until vegetables are tender and potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add egg mixture. As mixture begins to set, push edge slightly toward center, allowing liquid to run to edges of the skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow to cook 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set. Slide frittata onto a serving plate, cut into 4 wedges, and serve immediately.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 167
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 280mg 93 %
- Sodium 419mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!