The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Microwave Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Imagine whipping up a healthy protein and veggie-packed breakfast in less than 5 minutes! It can be done, thanks to this Microwave Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bowl.
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
What to Do
- Coat 8-ounce ramekin or custard cup with cooking spray. Add egg, 1 tablespoon water, spinach and mushrooms; beat until blended.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Top with cheese and tomatoes.
Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
This recipe is courtesy of the American Egg Board. For more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!