Mini Sausage and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wouldn't love an easy five ingredient breakfast recipe? Our recipe for these tempting Mini Sausage and Cheese Quiches is one that you'll want to keep for any weekday morning or special Sunday brunch!
What You'll Need
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked sausage crumbles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Place one cracker in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then spoon mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)