Mini Sausage and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who wouldn't love an easy five ingredient breakfast recipe? Our recipe for these tempting Mini Sausage and Cheese Quiches is one that you'll want to keep for any weekday morning or special Sunday brunch!
What You'll Need
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked sausage crumbles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Place one cracker in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well then spoon mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.