Sausage 'n' Egg Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A great brunch idea! Make it your own by varying the cheese or adding crumbled bacon. How about a little hot pepper sauce? Great! Any way at all, it's gonna smell like a farm kitchen at breakfast time.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups packaged croutons (garlic-or onion-flavored)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. Drain off fat. Put sausage in prepared casserole dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in milk, salt, and cheese. Pour egg mixture over sausage. Sprinkle with croutons.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 456
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 71 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 384mg 128 %
- Sodium 1,017mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.4g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %