Baked Fish Scampi
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your oven does all the work and you're the hero who will lure everyone to the table to enjoy this delicious Baked Fish Scampi. Packed with lots of fresh flavor, this one will earn you a seaworthy thumbs up!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds cod fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place fish in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
In a large skillet, melt butter over low heat. Add garlic, scallions, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes. Pour mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until flakes easily with a fork.
Serve over rice pilaf and drizzle with lemon juice.
- This is a light and delicious meal that can be topped off with our Country Fruit Stand Salad. And if some of the fruit aren't available, just substitute others.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Salmon Wellington
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- Homestyle Tuna Croquettes
- Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More
- Pan-Fried Red Snapper