Summer Stuffed Tomatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the summer, when ruby-red tomatoes are fresh and easily available, we love to make healthy and delicious meals like our Summer Stuffed Tomatoes. Stuffed with mild, white fish and a yummy combination of veggies and seasonings, these stuffed tomatoes are perfect for both a potluck picnic and a light summer supper.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds U.S. farm-raised catfish, cooked and flaked
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tomatoes, core removed
- Paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine fish, celery, scallion, pickle relish, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; gently mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cut each tomato into 6 wedges, being careful not to cut through tomato completely. Spoon fish mixture evenly into center of each tomato, sprinkle with paprika, and serve.
For more great recipes using U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish, please visit: http://uscatfish.com/recipes/.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!