We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Bistro Catfish is so simple, yet it's bursting with flavor and you can have a fancy schmancy meal ready for the gang in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained with 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 U.S. Farm Raised Catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach, washed
What To Do:
In a large deep skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons reserved oil over medium heat; sauté garlic 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden.
Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper, then place in skillet. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Add spinach and sun-dried tomatoes to skillet. Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until spinach wilts but is still bright green.
- Place spinach on a serving plate and top with fish fillets. Drizzle with pan drippings, and serve.
There are so many great ways to prepare catfish! For more recipes and ideas, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!
- Crabmeat Stuffed Salmon
- Seafood-Stuffed Fish Fillets
- Potato-Crusted Salmon
- No-Fuss Salmon Casserole
- Homestyle Tuna Croquettes
- Sour Cream Crowned Fish Fillets
- Buttermilk Fish Fillets
- Gone Fishin: 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
- Pan-Fried Red Snapper
- "Not Stuffed" Stuffed Salmon