Burgers on the Shelf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Getting bored with the same old hamburger? Well, not anymore. Hooray! Here's a salmon burger that's like a hamburger, but It's a nice change.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) salmon (pink, chum, or red), drained, flaked, and boned
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for pan frying only)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients: the sour cream, mayonnaise, dried dillweed, lemon juice, and sweet pickle relish together. In a large bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients except the oil.
- Shape mixture into 4 burger-sized patties.
- Outdoor Grill Method: Place the patties in a greased hinged grill basket and grill them over a medium fire on the barbecue, turning once, until golden brown. Spoon the dill sauce over patties and serve.
- Pan-Fried Method: In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Fry the patties, turning once, until golden brown. Spoon the sauce over the patties before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!