We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tuna Dumplings give us a great deal of delicious comfort. They're easy homemade dumplings filled with a tuna and cream cheese mixture.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in tuna, milk, and celery; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations together to seal. Spoon 1/4 tuna mixture into center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over tuna mixture and twist gently to seal.
- Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush dumplings with remaining butter, dredge in crushed croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake dumplings 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!