We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tuna Dumplings give us a great deal of delicious comfort. They're easy homemade dumplings filled with a tuna and cream cheese mixture.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons, crushed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in tuna, milk, and celery; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations together to seal. Spoon 1/4 tuna mixture into center of each rectangle; bring corners of each rectangle together over tuna mixture and twist gently to seal.
- Place crushed croutons in a shallow dish. Brush dumplings with remaining butter, dredge in crushed croutons, and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake dumplings 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
Looking for even more easy fish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Gone Fishin': 45 Easy Fish Recipes for Salmon, Tuna, Shellfish, & More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!