Fish in Foil Packets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ginger and soy sauce give this simple fresh dish a touch of Thai flavoring. And cleanup's a cinch. Just crumble the foil, and toss it!
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) orange roughy, flounder, or sole fillets
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
What to Do
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut 4 (15-inch) squares of aluminum foil; place 1 fillet in center of each square.
Combine green onions and next 3 ingredients; sprinkle over fillets. Combine soy sauce and oil; drizzle over fillets. Fold foil over fillets; seal tightly.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.