Homestyle Baked Fish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked fish has never tasted better. Our recipe for Homestyle Baked Fish features an out-of-the-ordinary crumb topping that takes homestyle flavor to a whole new level. Plus, it's made with ingredients you're likely to have on hand!
What You'll Need
- 2 fresh or frozen cod fillets, thawed if frozen
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 frozen waffles, thawed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse the fish with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Place fish on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bacon, waffles, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, butter, salt, and pepper. Top fish evenly with waffle mixture, pressing down lightly.
- Bake fish 15 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and crust is golden brown.
Feel free to switch the cod for any other white-fleshed fish you prefer!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!