Lemon Steamed Swordfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing fishy about this one, except that you're gonna reel them in hook, line, and sinker with the hint of fresh lemon.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 swordfish steaks (about 2 pounds total), -inch thick
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into large florets
- 4 medium-sized red potatoes, quartered
What to Do
- Place the steaming rack in a 6-quart pressure cooker and add the wine, lemon juice, and water. Place the swordfish on the rack and sprinkle with the dill weed, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the pepper. Place the broccoli and potatoes over the fish and sprinkle with the remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Lock the lid in place and bring to full pressure over high heat. When the pressure regulator begins to rock, reduce the heat to medium and cook for 1-1/2 minutes. Cool cooker at once by placing under cold running water until steam no longer escapes from the vent pipe and the pressure is completely reduced. Remove the lid. Carefully remove the fish and vegetables to a serving platter. Serve immediately.
For an extra touch of flavor, cut a lemon in half and squeeze over the finished dish just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.