We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
East meets West when this crisp and flavorful Asian-inspired breading combines with flaky fish fillets. It's sure to have them asking for seconds!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds white-fleshed fish fillets
- 1 1/2 cups Asian sesame dressing
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place Asian dressing in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, garlic powder, ginger, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Dip fish fillets lightly into Asian dressing then into bread crumb mixture, coating completely. Place on baking sheet.
- Lightly coat fish fillets with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Note: Depending on the thickness of the fish, the cooking time may vary.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)