Veggie Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All-American farm-raised catfish add a mild and mellow flair to our delicious and easy Veggie Fish Fillets. Colorful fresh veggies are sautÃ©ed to perfection and served atop the fish for a meal sure to lure your family to the table!
What You'll Need:
- 4 catfish fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 summer squash, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 5 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil
What To Do:
Sprinkle catfish evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and paprika; set aside.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, summer squash, onion, and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and remaining salt and pepper; continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Remove to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and saute catfish 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is golden brown. Remove fish to a platter, top with vegetables, sprinkle with basil, and serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes using all-American farm-raised catfish click here
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 284
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 3.1g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 999mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.