Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There'll be lots of screaming for this scrumptious homemade frozen novelty! With a fresh-as-a-berry-patch strawberry garnish, our Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares are simply irresistible.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups finely crushed butter crackers (See Note)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 strawberries for garnish
What To Do:
In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumbs into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; refrigerate until ready to fill.
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding and milk until slightly thickened. Stir in ice cream until well mixed. Evenly spoon into crust. Spread whipped topping evenly over ice cream; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Cut into squares, top each with a strawberry, and serve immediately.
Our Test Kitchen tried these with both Ritz and Sunshine crackers. Both worked fine.
For more delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes, Click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!