Drop in Ice Cream Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You will definitely hear lots of "ooh"s and "ahh"s when you take Drop In Ice Cream Sandwiches out of the freezer. These ones are ready in just minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (16 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
What to Do
- Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor or by placing in a resealable plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Add the melted butter; mix well.
- Press 1/2 of the cookie mixture firmly into a 9" x 13" foil-lined baking pan. Spread the softened ice cream over the cookie mixture, then press the rest of the cookie mixture gently on top of the ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Cut into 12 sandwich squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 234
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 204mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!