Drop in Ice Cream Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You will definitely hear lots of "ooh"s and "ahh"s when you take Drop In Ice Cream Sandwiches out of the freezer. These ones are ready in just minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (16 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
What to Do
- Crush the chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor or by placing in a resealable plastic bag and crushing with a rolling pin. Add the melted butter; mix well.
- Press 1/2 of the cookie mixture firmly into a 9" x 13" foil-lined baking pan. Spread the softened ice cream over the cookie mixture, then press the rest of the cookie mixture gently on top of the ice cream. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Cut into 12 sandwich squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 234
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.8g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 204mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!