Ice Cream Dream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy and dreamy, get ready for this Ice Cream Dream! It's outta this world! Don't just take our word for it- try it for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup large pecan pieces, toasted
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup brandy or 2 teaspoons brandy flavoring
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large freezer-proof bowl; cover and freeze at least 5 hours.
Toasting brings out the flavor of the nuts and coconut in this soft-serve ice cream, but it doesn't have to be time-consuming. In fact, you can do it in double time! Just toast your pecans and coconut on opposite ends of a rimmed baking sheet at the same time at 350 degrees for 7 minutes, stirring the coconut after 5 minutes.