We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 frozen pops
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Here's something the kids will gobble up! (That's if there are any left after the adults get through with them.) And for a different flavor, how about lime Creamsicles? Makes a great summer fun snack but you can really enjoy them anytime.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 12 popsicle sticks
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour mixture into 12 small (2- to 3-ounce) molds or paper cups and insert a Popsicle" stick into center of each.
- Freeze 3 to 6 hours, or until solid.