Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just six ingredients make up this frozen dessert. Our favorite part? No cooking! Just layer the ingredients, and freeze!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon mint-chocolate chip ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar chocolate sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped nuts, toasted
What to Do
Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch dish; freeze until firm.
Spread ice cream evenly over crust; freeze until firm.
Spread chocolate sauce over ice cream; top with whipped topping, and sprinkle with nuts. Freeze until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving; cut into squares.