Pina Colada Frosties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let the good times roll with Pina Colada Frosties! Everybody'll love this family-friendly version of a tropical drink turned into a frosty frozen novelty we eat with a spoon.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
What to Do
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and cream of coconut until well blended. Add crushed pineapple, cherries, and coconut.
- Spoon into baking cups, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
This treat has a tropical taste, so why not make it look tropical, too? Before freezing, sprinkle each frosty with toasted flaked coconut and top with a whole cherry. Before serving, top each with a paper umbrella…and get ready for the smiles!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.