Pina Colada Frosties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let the good times roll with Pina Colada Frosties! Everybody'll love this family-friendly version of a tropical drink turned into a frosty frozen novelty we eat with a spoon.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
What To Do:
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping and cream of coconut until well blended. Add crushed pineapple, cherries, and coconut.
- Spoon into baking cups, cover, and freeze for at least 3 hours before serving.
This treat has a tropical taste, so why not make it look tropical, too? Before freezing, sprinkle each frosty with toasted flaked coconut and top with a whole cherry. Before serving, top each with a paper umbrella…and get ready for the smiles!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!