Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Every kid dreams of working in an ice cream shop with all those yummy goodies to taste. Wouldn't it be fun to turn your kitchen into your very own ice cream shop? It's easy! All you need is ice cream and a little imagination for a fantasy come true!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Place the softened ice cream in a large bowl and add the raspberry preserves and chocolate chips. Stir, letting the ingredients swirl together rather than being totally blended.
- Place in an airtight storage container. Seal and freeze for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
Makes about 1 quart.
What a great rainy-day activity to do with the kids! Experiment with your favorite mix-ins?, the possibilities are endless!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.