We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a winning frosty trio - with a cherry surprise in every bite!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 12 chocolate-covered cherries
- 1 (7-ounce) container chocolate-flavored hard-shell topping
What to Do
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper baking cups and place a scoop of ice cream in each. Push a chocolate-covered cherry into each scoop and top with another rounded scoop of ice cream. If necessary, freeze for 10 minutes to harden the ice cream.
- Pour an equal amount of hard-shell topping over each rounded mound of ice cream, completely covering the ice cream.
- Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, or until firm. Serve, or cover and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Sure, you can make these with chocolate ice cream or even black cherry ice cream - it's up to you. Any of your favorites should taste great this way!