The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Waffle Cheesecake Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
Sometimes the most simple desserts are the best, and this one is just that! On the bottom you get the fun texture of a waffle crust, topped with a layer of our creamy no-bake cheesecake filling. And if that isn’t enough, we finish it off with a scoop of ice cream and lace it with lots of chocolate syrup. OMG, it’s simplicity at its best.
What You'll Need
- 12 frozen mini waffles
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint ice cream or frozen yogurt, any flavor
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
What to Do
To learn how to make this tasty dessert, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- Looking for more easy recipes that are sure to satisfy? Easy Home Meals has it all!
- For more frozen favorites, try our Cold Fudge Cake, our Easy Ice Cream Cake, or our Frozen Caramel Pizookie!
- If you want another waffle dessert, you'll love our Banana Split Waffles.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!