Waffle Cheesecake Supreme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes the most simple desserts are the best, and this one is just that! On the bottom you get the fun texture of a waffle crust, topped with a layer of our creamy no-bake cheesecake filling. And if that isn’t enough, we finish it off with a scoop of ice cream and lace it with lots of chocolate syrup. OMG, it’s simplicity at its best.
What You'll Need
- 12 frozen mini waffles
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint ice cream or frozen yogurt, any flavor
- Chocolate syrup for drizzling
What to Do
To learn how to make this tasty dessert, head on over to Easy Home Meals!