Easy Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Really, who doesn't love a good ice cream cake? Now you don't have to get one from the store because our Easy Ice Cream Cake is just that -- easy! And we can bet no one will ever want the store bought kind again!
What You'll Need
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 strawberries
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping, and dry gelatin; mix well. Stir in cake cubes and pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from pan, invert onto serving platter, and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with strawberries, then slice and serve. Store leftover ice cream cake in freezer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!