Easy Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Really, who doesn't love a good ice cream cake? Now you don't have to get one from the store because our Easy Ice Cream Cake is just that -- easy! And we can bet no one will ever want the store bought kind again!
What You'll Need
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 strawberries
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, extending over sides.
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, whipped topping, and dry gelatin; mix well. Stir in cake cubes and pour into prepared pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 6 to 8 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from pan, invert onto serving platter, and discard plastic wrap. Garnish with strawberries, then slice and serve. Store leftover ice cream cake in freezer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!