Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Personal Chef and cooking instructor, Chef Danielle stopped by the Test Kitchen to share her hearty and flavorful recipe for Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili. And man, is it good!
What You'll Need
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 216
- Calories from Fat 4.1
- Total Fat 0.5g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10.0g 20 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,181mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 11g 46 %
- Sugars 9.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!