Mulled Cranberry Drink
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Mulled drinks are beverages such as fruit juice, wine, cider, or beer that are flavored by heating with herbs, citrus fruit, and sugar or spices, as done in this recipe. They're a favorite wintertime beverage because they taste so good and their rich aromas fill the air with comforting fragrances.
What You'll Need
- 1 (48-ounce) bottle cranberry juice drink
- 3 cups apple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 orange, sliced, for garnish
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish
What to Do
Bring first 7 ingredients to a boil in a Dutch oven. Remove from heat; ladle into individual mugs, or transfer to a slow cooker to keep warm.
- Add orange slices and cinnamon sticks just before serving.