Spicy Apple Cider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing cozier than the aroma of spicy apple cider simmering on the stove, so get ready to take regular apple cider to new heights!
What You'll Need
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes. Serve warm in mugs.