Steamin' Hot Chocolate
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put away those envelopes of instant hot cocoa and get ready to enjoy our easy Steamin' Hot Chocolate. This sensational hot sipper has the taste of old-fashioned goodness that makes it worth making from scratch.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 cups whole milk, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and 1 cup milk over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add remaining 3 cups milk and vanilla; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into individual mugs and serve warm.
To complete the authentic hot chocolate experience, top each serving with a generous dollop of whipped cream and some shaved chocolate.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!