We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy crabmeat piled high on an English muffin and broiled...now that's brunch at its finest. It's so fancy-sounding, but when you see how easy it is, you'll fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
What You'll Need:
- 4 English muffins, split
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spread evenly over muffin halves.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden. Serve immediately.
The same crab mixture can be used on crackers and baked to create bite-sized crab puff hors d'oeuvres.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!