We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Creamy crabmeat piled high on an English muffin and broiled...now that's brunch at its finest. It's so fancy-sounding, but when you see how easy it is, you'll fall for it hook, line, and sinker.
What You'll Need:
- 4 English muffins, split
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat broiler. Place muffin halves on a baking sheet and lightly toast under broiler.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spread evenly over muffin halves.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden. Serve immediately.
The same crab mixture can be used on crackers and baked to create bite-sized crab puff hors d'oeuvres.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a New Orleans classic! Beignets are basically fritters, in that they're made from dough that's dropped into hot oil and deep-fried until golden and delicious. Before they're ready to be enjoyed our Mardi Gras Beignets are sprinkled with confectioners' sugar, just like they do in N'awlins!
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Out Right
- Breakfast in a Mug
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
- Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Simple Brunch Recipes: 19 Breakfast Casseroles
- Rosemary Biscuits & Country Gravy
- Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Avocado Breakfast Boats
- Strawberry Shortcake Overnight Oats