Breakfast Pita Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy way to make a classic breakfast "sandwich." Our Breakfast Pita Pockets are stuffed with two breakfast favorites: cheesy scrambled eggs and bacon! Everyone in your family is going to love these!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 (6-inch) pita breads, cut in half and warmed
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon for 6 to 8 minutes or until crispy; drain on paper towel and cut each slice in half.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, water, salt and pepper; mix well. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add egg mixture and scramble until firm. Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle cheese over eggs.
- Spoon eggs equally into each pita. Place four pieces of bacon into each pita. Serve immediately.
For more great ways to use pita bread check out our collection of Perfect Pita Bread Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 423
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 9.9g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 224mg 75 %
- Sodium 985mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!